Sonus: Digital media player and recorder
Digital Media Player & Recorder
AVIDAnet® Live Sonus is a 2-track media player & recorder that can be used
- on its own, or
- together with the AVIDAnet Interpreter Training Lab for tutor-led activities or for independent use and self-study.
The digital media player & recorder makes it easy to practice with existing digital learning materials or live in the classroom. Sonus is compatible with most common audio and video formats: voice and speaking assessments can be recorded in .mp3 or .wav formats.
2 Track Recording For Interpreter Training
- 2 separate tracks for recording (Source + Student)
- Insert voice/response into existing audio file
- AACC Audio Active Comparative Corrective
- Voice graphs for pronunciation practice
- Automatic sentence detection
- Add bookmarks/reference markers
- Add subtitles to audio and video files
- Student Recorder/s can be controlled by the tutor