The Oslo Metropolitan University in Norway choose Televic Education for a particular smart mobile interpreter training lab in order to use the classroom in different ways. The interpreter booths are fixed on a mobile platform frame, so that they can easily be moved aside, without losing the different functionalities for interpreter training and assessment. This interpreterQ solution includes:
- 1 fully equipped teacher position with classroom control and exam functionalities
- 3 delegate units
- 10 double interpreter booths on a mobile platform with in booth PC recording facilities including booth cams
- 45 infrared receivers for delegates
For the Sign Language Interpreter Studies the Oslo Metropolitan University invested in Televic’s Signus technology.
It allows the tutors of the sign language interpretation program to teach, train and assess the students.
The Signus Smart Sign Language Interpreter lab includes:
- 1 teacher postion with classroom management, camera and automatic virtual recording facilities
- 34 student stations with AVIDAnet Pro cards, camera and Signus virtual recorder